Saturday, December 20, 2014

Denise Grover Swank's new must read!

This fantastic book is available on January 21st for all readers! I was one of a few lucky readers to be able to read the ARC!

First let me say this, Denise has the ability to give you characters in her books that you love, you laugh with and connect with. This new series is no different.

This book had me laughing (sometimes so hard I had tears), holding my breath hoping for things to go a certain way, and loving the twist and turns along the way.  Not that I didn't love the main characters but I have to say Gram is the best, I just loved that lady!

After a horrible break up with a cheating ex 6 weeks before, Megan is going home to tell her mother there will be no wedding only days before the actual wedding date. From the moment she gets on the plane fate has a different ending for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment