Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Another Rose book

Rose and Helena save Christmas
This book has two authors Denise and Jana, I have read every book that Denise Grover Swank has available at this point. This was a good read and actually has me checking out a new to me author Jana DeLeon. In the last few days I have wanted to start one of her books but not had any luck tomorrow I can start the book.

I love books of all kinds, if you have a book that you love that is available on Kindle please share the name with me. I love to read and I am running low on books!

If you like free books check out the site bookbub.com this site gives you names and links for books on sale or for free for several different reading devices. Do you have a go to site you look on for books? I would love feedback about sites you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment